Senior PPC Executive
Cheshire | £25, 000- £35,000 | Permanent
We’re representing an integrated agency in South Manchester for a role as Senior PPC Executive.
My client is looking for an ambitious person to be a vital part of the agency, using initiative in the delivery team to seek out marketing opportunities and identify gaps in strategy within a base of impressive clients of many different disciplines, growing the paid search offering.
As a customer facing role, the agency is looking for someone who has confidence when presenting strategy reports to clients and managing relationships. The agency offers an optimistic, relaxed and social working environment where employees are invested in with training and development.
This role will suit someone who has a firm grasp of analytics, interpreting and reporting statistical data, managing campaigns with a proven track record of delivering results. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to have a real impact on client campaigns, and take the next step in their career.
Key skills required;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of planning, implementation and optimisation of PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords & Google Analytics is essential
- Bing campaigns including keyword research, ad copy writing etc
- Collaborative working across social, content and development
- Undertaking of marketing and competitor research, reporting findings
- Own responsibility of monthly client paid media spend, maximising ROI
- Support business development in on boarding new paid search clients
- Ensure that all client accounts are kept up to date in line with latest industry best practices guidelines & search engine updates
- Good understanding and knowledge of the search space
- Track record of surpassing client expectation with regards to KPIs
- A genuine interest in digital marketing industry
- Multitasking individual with strong attention to detail and great analytical and communication skills
- Previous experience in digital marketing will be beneficial. Experience with Facebook Ad Manager would be highly desirable
- To be educated to degree level ideally in an analytical subject: Maths, Economics, Physics, Computer Science or a similar related subject (not essential)